Monday, May 20, 2013

Kids Bowl Free

Sean brought home a card on Friday from school about the Kids Bowl free all summer. So I went to the website (http://kidsbowlfree.com) to check it out. It was real and they get to bowl two games a day, every day (except Sunday). This is a great idea. It is from 2 pm to 10 pm Monday - Saturday and in the summer around here it can get to be 100 or more during the day so what a great thing for the kids to do when it is hot outside. This is for kids 15 and under but they are not forgetting the older kids or the adults. For $24.99 you can sign up 4 older kids or adult and they get the same deal. If you have gone bowling lately you know that it is between $3 and $4 for each game. If you have yourself and 2 older kids you have almost paid for the cost the first time you use it.

I added Dad to ours and we went Saturday to bowl which we can do more often when the kids are out of school. I can also take them after school just to have something to do before dinner and other things get in the way. It is a great way for them to get exercise and have fun. I will start to post pictures from there. That is assuming I remember that my phone has a camera. I always forget to take pictures.

You all should sign your kids up it is something to do this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment