Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Okay so the day started off with more testing and sitting but did not stay quiet long. Yesterday afternoon while the kids were riding bikes when a car hit my daughter. She is okay but the driver left the accident after asking if my kid was okay. Like a kids is going to say they are really hurt after being hit, they are scared and just want it to be over with. So I called the Little Rock 911 before 6:00 pm last night. They finally showed up at almost 8:00 pm. I had gotten tired of waiting for the police to get there and took her to the hospital.
Now here is my major complaint, one when you call into 911 and tell them it is a hit and run involving a child on a bike and a car, the first question should not be where is the truck sitting. I didn't say anything about a truck. Second, the police should actually show up within minutes not hours.
And although the hospital was great about it, why does it take so long to see a child. And another thing if you have a fever and are an adult go to your doctor the next day. I seen more than one person in the waiting room that I could not see anything wrong with. You know they have after-hour pediatric clinics why don't they have them for adults? Since the ER's are always full of people during the night I was thinking it might be a good idea.
But that is just my thought

Anyway, my daughter is doing fine. She complained about being sore this morning but was playing and running around the ball pit.

So signing off today. See you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment